Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday! (#12)

~ Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) is a weekly meme post hosted by: Jill from Breaking the Spine that showcases not-yet-released books that I'm eagerly awaiting to read! ~

 

I'm waiting for:
(Many-Worlds, #1)


Release Date: October 8th, 2013
Genre(s): YA Science Fiction/Fantasy

Synopsis:

Everything repeats.
You. Your best friend. Every person you know.
Many worlds. Many lives--infinite possibilities.
Welcome to the multiverse.


Sixteen-year-old Sasha Lawson has only ever known one small, ordinary life. When she was young, she loved her grandfather's stories of parallel worlds inhabited by girls who looked like her but led totally different lives. Sasha never believed such worlds were real--until now, when she finds herself thrust into one against her will.

To prevent imminent war, Sasha must slip into the life of an alternate version of herself, a princess who has vanished on the eve of her arranged marriage. If Sasha succeeds in fooling everyone, she will be returned home; if she fails, she'll be trapped in another girl's life forever. As time runs out, Sasha finds herself torn between two worlds, two lives, and two young men vying for her love--one who knows her secret, and one who thinks she's someone she's not.

The first book in the Many-Worlds Trilogy, Tandem is a riveting saga of love and betrayal set in parallel universes in which nothing--and no one--is what it seems.

Why am I waiting? 

I love the idea of multiple universes! Love, love, love it! It would seem I'm always choosing books with divergent futures, because they are almost always interesting and exciting. As a big fan of the TV show Fringe I am always on board for these type of stories. I'm very intrigued with how Sasha Lawson's tale will unfold! The cover of Tandem looks pretty neat as well I think the outline of the bird (crow?) is awesome, and the galaxy-like effect is wicked. Already I'm wishing this one would be out sooner than October!! My goal is to own an amazing collection of books that have similar themes with the unique take of multiple futures/parallel worlds. :) 



LINKS: GOODREADS | AMAZON | AUTHOR | B&N | SHELFARI !

Will you be checking this one out? Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! 

9 comments:

  1. I had to choose between this book and Alienated and ended up picking Alienated but I'm on board with you!! Who can resist a book about multiple universes?? And look at that cover...

    My WoW :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no way! Alienated was my other WoW choice!!! I chose Tandem instead but it was so close :D I can't wait to read both of them! Haha great minds think alike :)

      Thanks for sharing your thoughts :-)

      -Seirra

      Delete
  2. Great post for WOW!

    Hopping by from #FF

    New GFC Follower, Follow Back?
    MY #FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :)

      I'm now following you, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  3. Heey
    Congrats on being FF Feature! And the cover for Tandem looks gorgeous! I'm a new follower :)
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I'm excited for Tandem, hope you had a lovely weekend!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great blog here.
    Also, fab Wow.
    You have a new follower!!
    I'd appreciate the follow back =)
    Katies Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :)

      I returned the follow, hope you had a fantastic weekend!

      -Seirra

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...