Friday, May 24, 2013

BEA Is Almost Here!


As some of you may not know this year will be my first time attending a convention and an author event. I cannot express how delighted I am that I will be at BEA! A few months ago it was merely a dream! I'll be at the Blogger's Conference, the Children's Author Breakfast, all 3 days of the convention, and the TAC event in NYC!! I am incredibly overwhelmed by all of it and my main goal is to meet new people - bloggers, authors, and publishers. I've been blogging for almost a year now and I can't even begin to wrap my brain around or comprehend that I'll be walking the floors of BEA. Unfortunately none of my blogger friends are able to go so I'm completely solo in what's sure to be an amazing experience. I'm most looking forward to the new title releases that will be on display and hope to snag some of the latest fantastic reads. But I also wanted to note that during that time I won't be posting much on my blog because I'll be at the 4-day convention. When I return I hope to blog about my adventure of attending BEA and include lots of pictures as long as my camera is cooperating because sometimes it doesn't! 

If you're going to be at BEA please feel free to let me know and we could meet up and have a lot of fun :) I look forward to meeting you all!

BEA: May 29th-June 1st

Here's some books that I'm most excited for:


Will you be there? :)

4 comments:

  1. ahhh so jealous!! I wish i was going this year but I hope you have LOADS of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww maybe next year then! I was prepared to not go this year but somehow I found the funds to attend - I still can't even believe it! Thank you, I'm nervous but confident it'll be a wonderful time!

      Have a fantastic weekend Danielle :)

      -Seirra

      Delete
  2. So jealous! I can't wait to attend sometime, but not this year!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...