Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

If you don't know it's one of my favorite holidays of the year! I spend most of my day cooking, enjoying my family's company, and watching movies. It's great fun and always an event I look forward to each year. Honestly though, any day I can be lazy and eat a ton of mouthwatering food is the best. I probably don't need the excuse or an occasion for that. :) Since starting Dear, Restless Reader I've been most thankful for all the people out there who continue to visit my site, comment, and just read my reviews, and posts. I cannot thank you enough! Blogging and sharing my thoughts with you all is what encourages me to keep writing, and doing what I love. Thanksgiving is about family, friends, and those special individuals who make you happy, and that includes my readers out there.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE RESTLESS READERS!

I hope your holiday/weekend is filled with food, fun, family, and friends! 

~SEIRRA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...