Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#22)


~ Stacking the Shelves is a weekly post hosted by: Tynga from Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where you share your recent book purchases, physical book buys, review books, borrowed books, or any books you have recently acquired. ~

This week's Stacking the Shelves is pretty amazing because I bought two books I've been waiting to get my hands on, Endless Knight and Fiery Heart. Not too long ago I read Poison Princess and thought it was absolutely awesome, the idea behind the novel was fresh, and the character's abilities are extraordinarily neat. I'll read anything by Richelle Mead, ever since I discovered her Georgina Kincaid series I've loved how she writes. The Bloodlines series is an instant purchase. I love Adrian and Sydney together so I'm looking forward to seeing how their story develops in the fourth book. No ARCS this week since I'm catching up on some of my favorite series!


Physical Purchases: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by: Richelle Mead | Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles, #2) by: Kresley Cole



What do you think of the books I picked up? What did you get recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link :)

2 comments:

  1. You will love Fiery Heart!!! Its such an amazing book :)
    Have a good week, and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! I can't wait to start reading it!!

      Thanks Aneta for stopping by :)

      -Seirra

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...