Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday! (#27)

~ Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) is a weekly meme post hosted by: Jill from Breaking the Spine that showcases not-yet-released books that I'm eagerly awaiting to read! ~

I'm waiting for:


(Broken Destiny, #1)



 Release Date: August 26th, 2014
Publisher: Harlequin 
Genres: New Adult Paranormal Romance

Synopsis:

In a world of shadows, anything is possible. Except escaping your fate.

Ever since she was a child, Ivy has been gripped by visions of strange realms just beyond her own. But when her sister goes missing, Ivy discovers the truth is far worse—her hallucinations are real, and her sister is trapped in a parallel realm. And the one person who believes her is the dangerously attractive guy who's bound by an ancient legacy to betray her.

Adrian might have turned his back on those who raised him, but that doesn't mean he can change his fate…no matter how strong a pull he feels toward Ivy. Together they search for the powerful relic that can save her sister, but Adrian knows what Ivy doesn't: that every step brings Ivy closer to the truth about her own destiny, and a war that could doom the world. Sooner or later, it will be Ivy on one side and Adrian on the other. And nothing but ashes in between…

Why I'm waiting:
  
I can think of five reasons...fate...parallel realms...war...destiny...relics. These are the words that jump out at me, but the biggest draw is that this New Adult paranormal romance is written by the very talented Jeaniene Frost who wowed me with her Night Huntress series. I am forever a fan of hers since I know she can create such amazing worlds and riveting characters. I love how she can twist and bend stories and continually surprise you with new information. I'm sure Ivy and Adrian are going to have a complicated history and I just can't wait to get wrapped up in it!

LINKS: GOODREADS | AMAZON | B&N !


Have you heard of The Beautiful Ashes or Jeaniene Frost? Will you be adding it to your TBR pile? If not, what book are you waiting for? Leave your WoW link in a comment below so I can check it out!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...