Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#30)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly post hosted by: Tynga from Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where you share your recent book purchases, physical book buys, review books, borrowed books, or any books you have recently acquired. ~

This past week I ended up getting a trove of books, and borrowing a few I have wanted to read for some time. Satan's Prep looks really cool and full of humor, Reluctantly Royal is part of a series I love (I read everything from Nichole Chase!), and The Stolen sounds like a pretty intriguing fantasy novel. Lots of great reading material! 

Big thanks to HarperCollins!

Physical Review Copies: The Hurricane Sisters by: Dorothea Benton Frank

Library Books: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by: Sherman Alexie | If I Stay by: Gayle Forman | A Monster Calls by: Patrick Ness

E-Copies for Review: Satan's Prep: A Graphic Novel by: Gabe Guarente & Dave Fox | The Stolen by: Bishop O'Connell | Reluctantly Royal by: Nichole Chase | The Wedding Vow by: Cara Connolly| I Am the Mission by: Allen Zadoff
 

What do you think of the books I picked up? What did you get recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link so I can stop by! :)
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...