Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday! (#20)


~ Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) is a weekly meme post hosted by: Jill from Breaking the Spine that showcases not-yet-released books that I'm eagerly awaiting to read! ~

I'm waiting for:
 
 (Night Huntress, #7

 Release Date: January 28th, 2014
Genre(s): Adult Paranormal/Urban Fantasy/Romance
Published by: Avon Books 

Synopsis: 

There’s always one more grave to dig.

 Lately, life has been unnaturally calm for vampires Cat Crawfield and her husband Bones. They should have known better than to relax their guard, because a shocking revelation sends them back into action to stop an all-out war…

A rogue CIA agent is involved in horrifying secret activities that threaten to raise tensions between humans and the undead to dangerous heights. Now Cat and Bones are in a race against time to save their friends from a fate worse than death…because the more secrets they unravel, the deadlier the consequences. And if they fail, their lives—and those of everyone they hold dear— will be hovering on the edge of the grave.
 

Why am I waiting? 
   
The Night Huntress series is what made me want to read again. A few years back I didn't have the time to pick up a book to read and I kind of forgot about how much I loved it. Then one day randomly I decided to check out some books on Amazon and I spotted Halfway to the Grave. I always loved paranormal romance/urban fantasy so when I read the rave reviews I knew I had to get it. I bought a Kindle a few weeks later downloaded the first novel in the series and was so completely hooked. I sped through and purchased the rest with not a second thought about it. The writing is incredible, the story is addicting, and the characters are sexy, strong, and clever. Each and every book has outdone the one before it, and since this is now the last I'm confident it'll stick to the pattern. I have never been let down by a Frost novel. Since the very second I heard about Up From The Grave I've been waiting for its release for two years! 

For those who are fans of the Night Huntress series you know what I'm talking about! & For those people who were late to the party, pick this series up you will love it. It has a sassy badass half vampire half human hybrid heroine, a dead sexy vampire love interest, action-filled plots, loads of drama, suspense, and an enormous amount of surprising twists. Also the dialogue between the heroine and hero drips sarcasm and humor. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dying to get my hands on this final book! ;)

LINKS: GOODREADS | AMAZON | AUTHOR | B&N | SHELFARI ! 

Who else enjoys the Night Huntress series or thinks they should check it out?? Comment and let me know!
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Favorite vampire in the book world :) Love him!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  2. i just got this whole series up until this point, i want to get this book as well even though i havnt started the series yet! hahaha, im OCD about having all the books in a series. I hope this book is good and i hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here I have so many books I refuse to read until I can buy all of them! I'm one of those people who can't wait for the next novel in a series :P Thanks me too, this series is excellent - hope you love it too :)

      Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

      -Seirra

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...