Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#21)

~ Stacking the Shelves is a meme post hosted by: Tynga from Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is a blog meme where you share your recent book purchases, physical book buys, review books, borrowed books, or any books you have recently acquired. ~

I finally bought Shatter Me! I've heard bloggers everywhere saying this series by Tahereh Mafi is a must-read and I've finally added it to my shelf. Another book series that's been around for awhile and I'm just getting to it now is Hush, Hush by: Becca Fitzpatrick. Am I crazy for not having read this years ago? Maybe, but I grabbed the first & second book Crescendo from my library. So far I'm liking it, wouldn't call it love just yet. Very much intrigued as to where the story's heading. Dangerous Refuge looks like a fun romance with suspense - it has been way too long since I've read that type of book. I'm excited for these four novels!


Physical Review Copies: Dangerous Refuge: Elizabeth Lowell

Library Books: Hush, Hush | Crescendo by: Becca Fitzpatrick

Physical Purchase: Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi


What do you think of the books I picked up? What did you get recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I loved both Hush Hush and Shatter Me. Great haul this week!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know you enjoyed them! I hope I do, I'm halfway through Hush, Hush waiting for things to pick up (which I'm sure they will) but I'm liking it thus far. I also can't wait to get to Shatter Me :)

      Thanks for stopping by my haul & Happy Holidays!!

      -Seirra

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...