Friday, January 3, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday! (#32)

Blog hop feature hosted by: Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

This week's FF question:
 What were your favorite books of 2013?

The Indigo Spell by: Richelle Mead
Anything But Sweet by: Candis Terry
Sweetest Mistake by: Candis Terry
An Endless Summer by: C.J. Duggan
That One Summer by: C.J. Duggan
These Broken Stars by: Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Steel Lily by: Megan Curd
One by: LeighAnn Kopans 

Preferred Follow Method:
Follow on Bloglovin

Are any of these your 2013 favorites, or are they in your TBR pile? Let me know below! Also, make sure to comment if you follow so that I can follow you back! :)



 






12 comments:

  1. Great list I want to read all of these!! Old follower : )

    MY FF and int giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to, they are all wonderful reads! :)

      Thanks for stopping by Kate, have a great weekend!!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  2. I have heard of most of these but I have not read them! so many books so little time! :)

    New follower via Bloglovin' :) xx

    Here is my hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the very same way but I don't let that stop me from trying to read as many books as I can! :P

      Thanks for visiting my site, have a wonderful weekend!!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  3. These Broken Stars has one of the most beautiful covers ever! I have yet to read it but it's definitely on my TBR list :)

    New Follower via GFC. My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of my favorite book covers of the year, I was so happy to discover that it was also a really great read :)

      Thanks for stopping and following Isabelle! Enjoy your weekend!!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  4. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC & bloglovin. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following!

      Have a great weekend :)

      -Seirra

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Richelle Mead! She's on my list too. :)

    My FF. New follower via GFC.

    Emily @All in a Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richelle Mead is one of my top 5 favorite authors of all time. I love her novels! :)

      Thanks for visiting my FF and following. I hope you have an awesome weekend!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  6. Really want to read These Broken Stars! Awesome list
    New GFC and Twitter follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emmanuel I hope you get to! It's soo good! :)

      & Thank you for following!!

      -Seirra

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...