Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#23)

~ Stacking the Shelves is a weekly post hosted by: Tynga from Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where you share your recent book purchases, physical book buys, review books, borrowed books, or any books you have recently acquired. ~

This weekend I received a box of amazing books and e-copies from the generous people of Avon. As if one book in a series wasn't enough they sent me a whole collection! I'm stoked to read The Ferral Warriors because I've seen a lot of Pamela Palmer's books lately, and I haven't read a PNR in what feels like a century! I'm thrilled to be reading in that genre again, I've missed it. An exciting novel in this week's roundup is Candis Terry's Something Sweeter! I've read/reviewed the previous books in her Sweet, Texas series and I'm in love with them. Two others that I'm looking forward to are Confessions of a Secret Admirer Anthology and It Takes a Scandal by Caroline Linden. The last is the sequel to Love and Other Scandals which is actually one of the first regency romance historicals I've read and enjoyed. Oh! & The Deep End of the Sea looks amaze because it's a Medusa retelling (heck yes!). Wrapping it up I'm flipping out over all these! 


What do you think of the books I picked up? What did you get recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link :)
 

9 comments:

  1. i have never read anything from Pamela Palmer, the books look good and getting a whole box of them is awesome!

    Check out my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people like the series so I can't wait to start them. It's always fantastic when you get a box full of books! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Happy reading!!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness, enjoy all the yummy reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow brilliant haul! You're so lucky getting all of those goodies :)
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm kind of in shock myself. I'll be happily reading for weeks!!

      Great of you to stop by! Have a fabulous week :)

      -Seirra

      Delete
  4. I love getting a whole set of books in the same editions! Look so pretty on the shelves :)

    Enjoy all of your goodies! :D

    My Showcase Sunday :)
    My Current Giveaway: A book of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh me too! I'm a series hoarder ;)
      I love complete sets!! Now I just need to build a new book shelf to hold all of them it's getting a little crowded for space. Which means I'll be buying even more books. Yay! :)

      Thanks Alex for coming by, I'm super excited over my haul!! I hope you have an awesome week, and enjoy your own books!

      -Seirra

      Delete
    2. Don't buy more shelves than you need or you will fill them on purpose! ;D However, that is better than the dreaded double stack! :)

      Have a nice week! :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...