Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#25)

~ Stacking the Shelves is a weekly post hosted by: Tynga from Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where you share your recent book purchases, physical book buys, review books, borrowed books, or any books you have recently acquired. ~

Not a whole lot on the book front but I received a copy of the hot sequel to Hard As It Gets titled Hard As You Can. I'm still reading through the first but it's so good with a sexy tattooed hero! Avon always has some great reads. Another book I got for review is Best Kind of Broken by an author I adore, Chelsea Fine. Best Kind of Broken is an NA romance about two childhood friends that find themselves working at an Inn together some time later and it's incredibly awkward, and thus ensues the feels. I'm hoping it's as great as it looks and sounds. Last but not least I used my Amazon gift card to buy the last 3 books in the UF Hollows series despite only reading the first few (I love it already!). The newest novel releases in about a week and though it's super unlikely I'll be caught up by then I now have all the books leading up to The Undead Pool. Very happy with my haul this week!



E-Copies for Review: Best Kind of Broken by: Chelsea Fine

 E-Copies Purchased: Pale Demon | A Perfect Blood
| Ever After by: Kim Harrison



Physical Review Copies: Hard As You Can by: Laura Kaye
 
What do you think of the books I picked up? What did you get recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link :)


 





 

1 comment:

  1. Hard as You Can looks really good!

    I am have not heard of any of the others but all of the covers are fabulous! :)

    Enjoy all of your reads and have a great week! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...