Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#31)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly post hosted by: Tynga from Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where you share your recent book purchases, physical book buys, review books, borrowed books, or any books you have recently acquired. ~

I have a couple of new books to share that I was sent over the week. Each are very different from what I typically accept for review as I am broadening my book & literature selection to include more variety. The Art of How to Train Your Dragon 2 has some seriously cool animation/concept artwork. SWORD ART ONLINE is a light novel and separately a manga which is especially neat!



For more photos and exclusive Stacking the Shelves content, visit Dear, Restless Reader's Instagram here!

What do you think of the books I picked up? What did you get recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link so I can stop by! :)
 

4 comments:

  1. :O I bet the Art of How To Train Your Dragon is so beautiful! I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review! :)

    Thanks for sharing lovely & enjoy all of your books! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artwork and pictures are incredible! I just reviewed it, if you'd like to check it out here's the link :-)

      Aw, THANK YOU for visiting my post Alex!!

      Take care!

      -Seirra

      Delete
  2. I see manga, do let us know what you thought of it. If it's worth getting ;)

    My new additions ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiza you're right, I do have a manga!! It'll be my very first. What's really neat is that I have the same story created as a light novel featured to the left and its manga form (featured on the right). I will be reviewing both this week so keep checking back! :) I can say though that I'm almost finished with the novel form and it is SO GOOD, and it's worth getting but I'll give my full length report on the manga soon.

      Thanks for stopping!

      Happy reading :)

      -Seirra


      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...