Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Book Expo 2015!

Dear Restless Readers,

It's been a nice longggggg while since I've posted on my site, and it's not because my love of books has lessened but I've been pursuing a full-time job as a Social Director. If you're wondering what that is, well, I'm one of two entertainment coordinators at a resort. It's the most responsibility I've ever been given in my entire life, and I've recently realized it's not just a random job but a career! It's crazy how exactly one year ago I couldn't even see or predict where my life was headed but now it seems like it was always destined towards a life of providing excitement for others. I love it more than any position I've ever held, and I'm so grateful for it. It has given me a sense of accomplishment in a whole new way. It's a new chapter for me, but, before my job there was books, stories, and a world of imagination. I've missed it, and I'm returning to my site and bringing with me a whole new outlook on creativity and entertainment. I'm a writer, blogger, and a voracious reader that can't hold back written expression, and my need to help others discover what I've found in novels. So, this my fellow bloggers, is my letter of entry back into the blogging community. It is with great happiness to begin publishing new reviews, and articles, and other book-related opinions back here to the site that I started when I was 19.

I've updated sections within my site to further advance this development - so please check out my About Me, and Review Policy updates! 

I will be in NYC attending the Book Expo of America to reconnect with old friends, contacts, check out the new titles I've been missing out on. I'm wonderfully excited to do so, I'll be posting here about my third year at Book Expo, documenting the experience with photos and a journalistic account.

If you're attending the Expo, I'd love to say hi, and I'll see you all there!!

TTYL for now ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...